Update March 29, 2021. Adventure Touring along with our suppliers are open for business and ready to help you with your RV rental. Please use the quote program to select for travel dates and location.
Adventure Touring sends our regards to our customers during these uncertain times. Our principal focus at this time is the health and wellbeing of our customers. The COVID-19 virus has brought many changes and unexpected challenges to all of us. Including, highly impacting the travel industry. (Included below is a list of updated CoronaVirus RV Rental cancellation policies).
Please note many of our rental partners are still operating and that a 14-day campervan trip does meet the requirements of self-isolation.
With recent travel restrictions imposed by a number of countries, we wanted to share the revised cancellation policies of our rental partners and how they may impact your booking. Please be aware of the pre-emptive steps undertaken by our partners to continue to ensure that all RV’s are being both disinfected and fully sanitized.
We will continue to update as we receive new information. Suppliers are refining their Terms and Conditions on an ongoing basis as Governments amend policy on the movement of people. Please stay healthy and take care.
Government Information and Support for COVID-19
- United States Centre for Disease Control
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- United States Travel and Tourism
- Canada Travel Advisory
- US Government Response to COVID19
- US International Travel Advisories
CORONAVIRUS RV Cancellation Policies
APOLLO RV Rental COVID19 Update (Updated March 26, 2021)
As of April 1, 2021 Apollo USA will again resume business in the USA. Please use the quote program above to select travel dates.
With frequent changes being announced in the USA, our branches have a limited operation and physical presence. We are helping businesses to provide essential services for mobile self-isolation units and continue to offer support to any guests on the road. For more information and COVID-19 updates, visit the Apollo Website.
We strongly advise you to call our branches if you have an inquiry. Please do not turn up unannounced as we may not have a member ready to help you at that time.
Apollo’s commitment to you
Guest experience and safety has always been our number one priority. We consult with the World Health Organisation (WHO), the Centres for Disease Control (CDC)and other agencies to ensure we are aligned with the latest information to help us make the best decisions for our Guests and Cast. You can get the latest information at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html.
We appreciate that many people are having to self-isolate for many reasons such as:
- returning to the USA from a high-risk country
- reduce contact with your family/elderly parents who live with you
- You just want to get away from it all …
Why not take an Apollo RV and go wherever you wish? You can stay close to home and plugin on your drive or head off to explore the USA, there are plenty of places to escape the crowds.
JUCY RV Rentals COVID-19 Update
For information on Juicy RV Rentals and COVID-19, please visit: https://www.jucyusa.com/covid-19-update/
JUCY is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our customers, employees, and community. We are closely monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and guidance from our government as to how best to respond to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Our team is working tirelessly to ensure that our customers and partners continue to receive the high-level of JUCY customer care that we are renowned for – and to our team, we thank you for your resilience, patience, and professionalism during this unprecedented situation.
Further to the COVID-19 travel restrictions that have been put in place for travel into Australia and the USA, please be advised that effective immediately JUCY have updated their cancellation policy and the following will apply for all existing and new bookings:
JUCY recognizes that our current T&Cs may require flexibility around cancellations during this evolving global situation. As such, if your travel has been affected due to government or airline restrictions please contact us;
- If your booking was made directly with JUCY, please contact our RESERVATIONS TEAM
- If your booking was made via a travel agent, please contact them directly
BUDGET CAMPERS Update
With the ongoing uncertainty being experienced with the Covoid-19 (Coronavirus) Budget, Freedom and Tui Campers are giving the very highest priority to the health and safety for all of their customers and staff. With regard to that, they have made changes to our cancellation policy, which of course is subject to continued change as the global situation evolves.
Today, Monday 16th March 2020, bookings can be transferred to a future date, with completion by 20 December 2020. There will be no charge for these date changes, however, any rate increase will be applicable. We will hold and transfer the current value of the hire to a new booking; there will be no refund of any reduced days or if the daily rate is less than what is being paid now. The benefit is that you do not suffer any loss of deposit or booking fees and the exchange rate does not alter for this portion of your hire costs.
Alternatively, if you wish to cancel and be refunded, then standard cancellation fees will apply.
Once a booking has been confirmed and a deposit paid the booking is considered live and is subject to the cancellation policy. The deposit is forfeited if bookings are canceled 29 days and over of departure.
- 29 days and over deposit retained
- 20 – 29 days 20% of total reservation cost
- 10 – 19 days 40% of total reservation cost
- 1 – 9 days 75% of total reservation cost
- No Show 100% of total reservation cost
In all cases the minimum amount retained is the deposit.
CRUISE AMERICA & CANADA (Updated 24-Mar-20)
We continue to monitor the situation closely with regards to the travel ban and restrictions surrounding Covid-19 for International travelers affected traveling to the USA and Canada and have now updated our policy for reservations and cancellations to all Cruise America & Cruise Canada departures as follows:
- Cancellations: For all Cruise America and Cruise Canada departures (for International travelers affected) booked to depart through to May 31st, 2020, Cruise America and Cruise Canada shall waive ALL cancellation fees.
- Reservations Changes and Re-bookings (with 20% discount!): For all departures during this period (for International travelers affected) booked to depart through to May 31st, 2020, Cruise America & Cruise Canada will be happy to modify or change any bookings during this departure period to any other dates during the 2020 season. In the cases where clients are willing and able to rebook their trips, we will offer a 20% discount on daily flex rate and mileage from the current Cruise America & Cruise Canada offer at the time of rebooking.
Details of Re-booking offer with 20% discount:
- We do understand that due to European Travel regulations, some tour operators may have no choice but to cancel every booking during the official travel ban period (currently in effect through April 12th). In these cases, if the client cancels and then re-books, we will treat this the same as a change or modification and we will happily honor the 20% incentive mentioned above.
- If the affected booking is a one-way, a one-way approval will be necessary before the re-booking can be confirmed.
- Group bookings are not included in the above offer – please contact Cruise America / Cruise Canada reservations directly to discuss re-booking options for existing Groups.
- Example: Client A is scheduled to depart April 1st for a 20 day rental from LAX to LAX. Client A elects to change the reservation or cancels and re-books the reservation for departure June 15th for a 20 day rental from LAX to LAX. In this case, all terms of the new departure dates as per Cruise America’s (or Cruise Canada for Canadian rentals) current program (current published flex rates, current specials, etc.) shall apply, less 20% discount on all time and miles.
TRAVELLERS AUTOBARN RV (Updated 24-Mar-20)
This advice provides guidance for people wishing to defer travel, cancel bookings, return their vehicle early, those affected by Travel Restrictions, and mandatory 14-day self-isolation and serves to inform customers of what we are doing at Travellers Autobarn to protect our customers and our staff.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Travellers Autobarn will remain open for business, we would also like you to know we have your back and have amended our cancellation policy to allow much support and comfort as we can during these difficult times. Our normal terms and conditions still apply, outside of these changes.
Rest assured that if you book now (up to June 30) and change your mind we will not be charging you a cancellation fee if you later change your mind or are prevented from travelling. All deposits and fees can be converted to credit vouchers for use at a later date. All credit vouchers can be used in all countries (AUSTRALIA, NZ & USA) without any date restrictions.
Travellers Autobarn has released the following links regarding their special terms and conditions regarding COVID-19.
Here at Adventure Touring we look forward to a brighter future and know that together we will all get through these challenging times. We will continue to make updates on the CoronaVirus RV cancellation policies. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please stay healthy and take care.