Places to Stay Near Point Roberts
- Maple Meadow Bed & Breakfast – 101 Goodman Rd, Point Roberts, Washington.
- Boundary Bay Bed & Breakfast – 451 Centennial Pky, Delta, BC, Canada.
- Peaches B&B – 5389 4 Ave, Delta, BC, Canada.
- Coast Tsawwassen Inn – 1665 56th Street, Delta, B, Canada.
- Beach Grove Motel – 5921 12 Avenue Delta BC, Canada.
- M & M Bed and Breakfast Suites – 5486 14b Ave, Delta, BC, Canada.
- Seagrass Guest House – 1867 Osprey Dr, Tsawwassen, Delta, BC, Canada.
Places to Camp Around Point Roberts
- Lighthouse Marine Park – There is a short walking trail along the perimeter of the park and breathtaking views of the Salish Sea. This is the only official campground in Point Roberts and reservations should be made ahead of time. There is access to washrooms and coin-operated showers. There is no RV septic disposal in Point Roberts. 811 Marine Drive, Point Roberts, Washington.
- Sunny Point Resort – This RV park and campground has plenty of grassy areas and is a short walk from the ocean. Sunny Point Resort, 1408 Gulf Rd, Point Roberts, Washington.
Places to Camp Around Washington
- Lake Pleasant RV Park – Lake Pleasant RV Park is a peaceful oasis that offers picturesque lakeside camping, showers, and laundry facilities, as well as nearby shopping, restaurants, and repair facilities. 24025 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell Washington.
- Eagle Tree RV Park – a cozy, clean, family-friendly park with full hook-ups and cable included. Short drive to Hood Canal, Puget Sound, Naval bases, and the Seattle Ferries. 16280 WA-305, Poulsbo Washington.
- Lake Ki RV Resort – located on a clean beautiful lake. 2904 Lakewood Rd, Arlington, Washington.
- Tall Chief RV & Camping Resort – playground, pool, miniature golf, full restroom, and shower facilities. This forested, kid-friendly campground has it all and is still close enough to the city. 29290 SE 8th St, Fall City Washington.
- Trailer Inns RV Park of Bellevue – quiet with an indoor pool and hot tub, laundry facilities, and showers. 15531 SE 37th St, Bellevue Washington.
- Blue Sky RV Park – lots of greenery and natural beauty. Showers, laundry facilities, and hiking trails nearby. 9002 302nd Ave SE, Issaquah Washington.
- Thunderbird RV & Camping Resort – located on the beautiful Skykomish River this campground has minigolf, pools, hot tub, playgrounds, boat ramp, and on-site fishing. 26702 Ben Howard Rd, Monroe, Washington.
- Lakeside RV Park – located only 30 minutes away from Seattle this park has a fishing lake, playground, walking trails, and is very pet friendly. 12321 WA-99, Everett, Washington.
- Issaquah Village RV Park – this park is surrounded by the beautiful Cascade mountains with hiking/biking trails and has a playground. 650 1st Ave NE, Issaquah, Washington.
- Olympic Peninsula / Port Angeles KOA – pool, hot tub, sauna, bicycle rentals, RV dump station, and wifi. 80 O Brien Rd, Port Angeles, Washington.
- Harmony Lake RV Park – beautiful lakeside camping, boat rentals, and a volleyball court. 563 WA-122, Silver Creek, Washington.
- Skokomish Park at Lake Cushman – kayak and stand up paddleboard rentals as well as access to hiking trails in Olympic National Park. 7211 N Lake Cushman Rd, Hoodsport Washington.
- Kenanna RV Park – this forest getaway is very popular with RVers. Kids area, horseshoe pits, and the ocean right around the corner. 2959 WA-105, Grayland, Washington.
- Thousand Trails La Conner RV & Camping Resort – quiet campground with coastal access. 16362 Snee Oosh Rd, La Conner Washington.
- Winthrop / N. Cascades National Park KOA – located in an old mining town on the Methow River campers can go tubing, fishing, mountain biking, and hiking. 1114 SR, Washington 20, Winthrop, Washington.
- Long Beach RV & Camping Resort – short walk to a beautiful sandy beach. 2215 Willows Rd, Seaview, Washington.
- Mount Vernon RV Campground – mini-golf, hiking trails, pool, and hot tub are a taste of what this campground has to offer. 5409 Dark Ln, Bow, Washington.
- Chehalis RV & Camping Resort – a large park with lots of trees and a spectacular view of Mt. Rainier. There is a pool, a hot tub, and many more amenities. 2228 Centralia Alpha Rd, Chehalis, Washington.
- Quinault Marina & RV Park – beachfront sites and friendly staff. 1098 Discovery Ave SE, Ocean Shores, Washington.
- Newport / Little Diamond Lake KOA – this is a large wooded campground with endless activities for the family. From fishing in a canoe, jet skiing, hiking, frisbee golf, weekend family activities, and bonfires. This campground is also near attractions like Silverwood Theme Park/Boulder Beach Water Park. 1002 McGowen Rd, Newport, Washington.
- Boyer Park & Marina – at this park you will find immaculate facilities, walking/biking trails, boating on the river, hunting and fishing, a swimming area, and historical information about the Lewis-Clark Trail route. 1753 Lower Granite Rd, Colfax, Washington.
- Dayton / Pomeroy / Blue Mountains KOA – placed in a gorgeous country setting this KOA has everything you need to get your outdoor fix. Watching the wildlife, hiking the scenic trails, swimming in the fresh lakes, and fishing are some of the activities you can do on your outdoor adventure. 2005 Tucannon Rd, Pomeroy, Washington.
- Premier RV Resort – a great location on the Snake River, you might even spot an old riverboat passing by every now and then. This campground is well maintained and has amazing views. 306 Granite Lake Dr, Clarkston, Washington.
- Hells Canyon Resort – watch the sunset over the banks of the Snake River. Full hookups, marina, indoor pool/hot tub. 1560 Port Dr, Clarkston, Washington.
Places to Eat in Point Roberts
- Saltwater Cafe – Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are inspired by the Pacific Northwest’s local flavors and ingredients. You can enjoy woodfired pizzas, BBQ, and seasonal specials. 1345 Gulf Road, Point Roberts, Washington.
- South Beach House – Take in the flowers and ocean view on the patio while enjoying some fresh seafood such as cod tacos or fresh lobster. 725 S Beach Rd, Point Roberts, Washington.
- Pier Restaurant – A great place to take the kids with plenty of options on their menu. Burgers, seafood, pasta, soups, and creative salads. 715 Simundson Dr, Point Roberts, Washington.
- Eagle’s Roost – This restaurant is located at the Bald Eagles Golf Club. The breakfast menu offers omelets and burritos, and dinner time you will find burgers, sandwiches, and salads. 1350 Pelican Place, Point Roberts, Washington.
- Kiniski’s Reef Tavern – Set on the oceanfront, this restaurant boasts beautiful sunny views. The menu consists of standard bar fares such as burgers, salads, chicken fingers, and fish & chips. 1334 Gulf Rd, Point Roberts, Washington.
- Caffe Capanna – A cozy cafe serving breakfast and brunch. 1345 Gulf Rd, Point Roberts, Washington.
- Brewster’s Fine Foods – This restaurant has a little bit of everything from craft beer, wine, cheese, bakery, and coffee. 1379 Gulf Rd, Point Roberts, Washington.
Where to Shop and Pick up the Essentials in Point Roberts
- International Marketplace – high quality and convenient one-stop-shop. Quality meat, produce, deli, bakery, beer, wine, and beauty products. 480 Tyee Drive, Point Roberts, Washington.
- Auntie Pam’s Country Store – a great place to pick up gifts and groceries alike. At Auntie Pam’s you will find handmade skincare, cashmere scarves, organic food, a tasting bar, and retro toys. 1480 Gulf Road, Point Roberts, Washington.
- Point Roberts Shell Center – Sitting inside the cafe or on the patio, you can enjoy espresso, hand-dipped ice cream, breakfast, lunch, or baked goods before you stock up on gas, gifts, or pick up a package. 23 Tyee Drive, Point Roberts, Washington.
Things to do in Point Roberts
Point Roberts Washington is located just south of Vancouver BC on a peninsula and is separated by a 23-mile drive through British Columbia from the rest of Washington. Point Roberts is a 10-minute drive from the Tsawwassen ferry which will take you over to Vancouver Island. This quaint little community of about 1300 people is center around the lives of mariners. Boating and fishing are a big part of everyday life here, with some of the best fishing and sailing in the world.
- Blue Heron Gallery – this not-so-little gallery highlights the local artists that call Point Roberts home.
- Bald Eagle Golf Club – 18-holes and voted one of the best affordable golf courses in the US. 1350 Pelican Pl, Point Roberts, Washington.
- Lily Point Marine Reserve – whether you walk the trails to the cliffs to look out over Boundary Bay, or down to the beach to explore the rich tidelands, you are sure to see plenty of views and wildlife. Lily Point Marine Reserve, Point Roberts, Washington.
- Monument Park – Enjoy the afternoon sun, watch the ferries go by, bird watching, or spot some whales at this moderately quiet beach. 25 Marine Drive, Point Roberts, Washington.
- Lighthouse Marine Park – The best place to spot Orca pods, walk dogs, have a picnic, or photograph an amazing sunset.
- Maple Beach – This extensive sandy beach is ideal for sunbathing, sandcastles, swimming, skimboarding, and views of Mt. Baker. Maple Beach Park, Point Roberts, Washington.
- Whale Watching – Lighthouse Marine Park is one of the best places to view whales from the land. Orca, Humpback, and Pilot whale pods are often nearby in the summer months. Watching the whales from the land is safer for the whales than boat viewing because they are protected from disturbances. Lighthouse Marine Park, Point Roberts, Washington.
- Birdwatching – Lighthouse Marine Park, Monument Park, and Lily Point are the best places to see Bald eagles and Herons among others.
- Kayak/Paddleboard – Kayak and paddleboard rentals are available at Kiniski’s Reef Tavern. 1334 Gulf Rd, Point Roberts, Washington.
- Auntie Pam’s Country Store – the jewelry made here is either imported from India or handmade right in Point Roberts, with handmade cashmere scarves imported from Scotland, handmade soap and skincare products, and handmade clothing and bags. However, the best thing about this little store may be Pam herself.
Annual Events in Point Roberts
- Canada Day Weekend Events – Enjoy music and fireworks on July 1st.
- 4th of July – Start your day off with a pancake breakfast then watch the parade at noon, and finally enjoy music and fireworks at the marina.
- Point Roberts Garden Club Tour – Take yourself on a self-guided tour through eight beautiful gardens and enjoy afternoon tea and live music. Takes place in July.
- Point Roberts Arts and Music Festival – This festival has food and craft vendors, live performances, art, and a wine/beer garden.
What to Expect Weather Wise in Point Roberts
Point Roberts has a Mediterranean climate. Its geographic location creates a microclimate that offers some of the mildest weather in the Pacific Northwest. Winter months average from 30-49F (-1-9C), and summer months average around 48-72F (9-22C). There is an average of 146 days of precipitation and 8 inches of snow each year.
Places to Leave your Pet in Point Roberts
There are no pet boarding available in Point Roberts, Washington.
Options available in Delta, BC, Canada:
- Delta Kennels – This kennel has large open grass for your dog to play and offers grooming, baths, and nail care. 4335 104th Street, Delta, BC Canada.
- Delta Pet Care – Dog walking, dog daycare, and boarding services offered for a wide variety of pets. Delta, BC Canada.
- Good Hound Training & Daycare – Doggy daycare and training services are offered here. 5201 Ladner Trunk Road Delta, BC Canada.
- Loranda Stables & Kitty Kottage – Horse and cat boarding. 6053 28th Avenue, Delta, BC Canada.